Welcome to Louisville real estate reports for September 2014!
Home sales did drop by a larger than expected margin when compared to September 2013 where sales were at record highs. Even still, no area saw catastrophic declines while Areas 2 and 20 performed better than the rest.
Louisville Real Estate Reports (period ending September 2014)
The results for September 2014 for Area 3 are representative for what the entire Louisville real estate market did with sales trailing the previous year and home values dropping as we head into the Winter months.
I’ve also updated the Quarterly Louisville MLS areas this month.
- Area 0: Central Downtown District, Old Louisville Homes
- Area 1: Downtown, Old Louisville, West Louisville Homes
- Area 4: Pleasure Ridge, Valley Station, Shively Homes
- Area 5: Auburndale, Fairdale, Iroquois Park, Shively Homes
- Area 11: Bullitt County Homes
- Area 19: Spencer County Homes
- Area 30: Shelby County Homes