The biggest winners this month were Area 3 and even Area 2 where we saw positive movement on home sales despite bad weather. Values are moving higher across most of the city and this trend should continue well into the Spring and Summer.
Louisville Real Estate Charts (period ending February 2015)
Just a decent month for real estate in Area 7. 83 homes were sold on the area for the month, better than last year by two properties. Home values fell for the month but are expected to improve going forward.
Other Louisville MLS areas are updated quarterly, links below:
- Area 0: Central Downtown District, Old Louisville Homes
- Area 1: Downtown, Old Louisville, West Louisville Homes
- Area 4: Pleasure Ridge, Valley Station, Shively Homes
- Area 5: Auburndale, Fairdale, Iroquois Park, Shively Homes
- Area 11: Bullitt County Homes
- Area 19: Spencer County Homes
- Area 30: Shelby County Homes