Welcome to the #1 source for Louisville Housing Reports!
These reports are created monthly for 8 MLS areas and quarterly for the remaining 7 by expert Louisville Realtor, Tre Pryor. Mr. Pryor has been creating these reports since 2006. You won’t find anything like them on any other website.
Each of these housing reports for Louisville, Kentucky is created for a specific MLS area, as defined by the Greater Louisville Association of Realtors. They are published near the start of each month.
Our Louisville Housing Report graphics contain both home sales and median home prices for the past 12 months. Charts are used so that readers can quickly and easily see how the Louisville real estate market is performing in their area.
These reports are provided free of charge so that you can make better home buying and selling decisions here in Louisville. If you need even more specific information about your neighborhood, please contact me.
Monthly Louisville Housing Reports
Here are the reports I create each and every month.
- Area 2: Butchertown/Highlands/Germantown
- Area 3: Clifton/Crescent Hill/St. Matthews
- Area 6: Buechel/Highview/Okolona/Fern Creek
- Area 7: Jeffersontown/Fern Creek/Hikes Point
- Area 8: Middletown/Hurstbourne/Douglass Hills/Anchorage
- Area 9: Prospect/Anchorage/Glenview/Lyndon
- Area 20: Oldham County N-I71
- Area 21: Oldham County S-I71
- Louisville Home Sales Chart by Month
- Average Home Price in Louisville KY
Quarterly Louisville Housing Reports
These are created every quarter.
- Area 0: Central Downtown District/Old Louisville
- Area 1: Downtown/Old Lou./Shively/West Lou./Butchertown
- Area 4: Pleasure Ridge/Valley Station/Shively
- Area 5: Auburndale/Fairdale/Iroquois Park/Shively
- Area 11: Bullitt County
- Area 19: Spencer County
- Area 30: Shelby County
Custom reports can also be generated for clients. The goal, as always, is for you to be armed with accurate information to help you make the best possible decision in your home buying transaction.
If you would like to use one of our stories or graphics on another Web site, we generally grant permission provided the story or graphic is not modified and Louisville Homes Blog is cited at the author by providing a link back to this site.
Share with your friends!