Welcome to the #1 source for Louisville Housing Reports. We’ve just revamped all the housing reports for Louisville, Kentucky. You won’t find anything like them on any other website and they are completely free! Louisville’s real estate expert, Tre Pryor, has been creating these reports for you since 2006.
Louisville Homes Blog also publishes real estate reports for the entire city of Louisville, Kentucky:
Here we focus on smaller groupings. Here we highlight two metrics for smaller groupings defined as MLS areas. These Louisville Housing Report graphics contain both average sale price and the number of homes sold. This gives you a more specific idea of how real estate is performing in each of these 15 MLS areas.
These housing reports are provided free of charge! That way you can make better home buying and selling decisions here in Louisville. Need more specific data about your neighborhood? I’m happy to create a custom report for your neighborhood, just contact me.
Louisville Housing Reports
Here are the reports I create each and every month.
- Area 0: Central Downtown District/Old Louisville
- Area 1: Downtown/Old Lou./Shively/West Lou./Butchertown
- Area 2: Butchertown/Highlands/Germantown
- Area 3: Clifton/Crescent Hill/St. Matthews
- Area 4: Pleasure Ridge/Valley Station/Shively
- Area 5: Auburndale/Fairdale/Iroquois Park/Shively
- Area 6: Buechel/Highview/Okolona/Fern Creek
- Area 7: Jeffersontown/Fern Creek/Hikes Point
- Area 8: Middletown/Hurstbourne/Douglass Hills/Anchorage
- Area 9: Prospect/Anchorage/Glenview/Lyndon
- Area 11: Bullitt County
- Area 19: Spencer County
- Area 20: Oldham County N-I71
- Area 21: Oldham County S-I71
- Area 30: Shelby County
Would you like to use one of these graphics on your website? You have our permission provided the graphic is not modified and Louisville Homes Blog is cited as the author by providing a link back to this site.